Constance Hospitality Management Ltd, hereinafter referred to as “CHML”,
manages hotels and resorts under the brand names of Constance Hotels and Resorts and C resorts.
The CHML websites: www.constancehotels.com, www.c-palmar.com, www.c-resorts.com, www.constancehospitality.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Sites”, aim to provide you with an internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant to you. To achieve this goal, part of the operation of the Sites includes the gathering of certain types of information about Sites users.
- "Personal Data" refers to information (i) that enables us to identify you as an individual, or (ii) including an opinion forming part of a database, about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the data, information or opinion. Personal Data is normally provided by you in connection with use of the Sites, when using our on-line services, when participating in surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotional offers and when visiting any of the CHML properties. Personal data gathered at CHML may include your name, gender, address, personal and work contact details, business title, nationality, date and place of birth, passport and visa information, image or other personal information submitted in connection with our services or as necessary to fulfil special requests, such as your preferences, dates of stay, details of previous stay in our hotels, feedback, or any health conditions requiring specific accommodation or services.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your personal computer or device when you access the Sites. These cookies collect Aggregated Data, as defined above. Cookies help us to recognise you and to provide you with a personalised experience whenever you visit the Sites again. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can adjust the settings on your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Sites you visit. If you decide not to accept our cookies, you might not be able to access certain information or services offered or use some features designed to enhance your experience at our Sites.
4.Purpose of Data Collection
We use your Personal Data as necessary to provide for the services you request, including for example, to facilitate reservations, to assist with your queries or to process payment. We also use your Personal Data to better understand your needs and preferences in view of enhancing our products and services, and to personalise your experience when staying in one of our hotels. Other uses of Personal Data include the conduct of market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys, distribution of newsletters and information on promotional offers, to enable participation in sweepstakes and other promotions. We maintain Personal Data as a general requirement for record keeping and to meet legal and regulatory requirements as applicable.
Aggregated Data is used mainly for business purposes, such as data analysis in view of improving, enhancing or modifying our services, for improvement of the Sites, for identifying usage trends or determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
5.Privacy, Confidentiality and Security
We take reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures, aimed at protecting your Personal Data held by us from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure, accidental loss or destruction. If you have any reason to believe that the security of your personal information held by CHML is threatened or compromised, please inform us immediately at the e-mail address available at the end of this policy.
6.Disclosure of personal information
We disclose Personal Data in limited circumstances and mainly in connection with services that you request or for CHML business purposes. For example, we share only the required information:
- with the CHML property you have booked, for meeting your reservation request
- for processing payments
- with third parties retained by CHML to perform functions on our behalf, such as customer satisfaction survey, data analysis, statistics or data storage
- CHML may disclose your Personal Data exceptionally
- in a manner that is compatible with the purpose(s) for which such data was collected;
- when the disclosure is necessary to protect your vital interests; or
- when the disclosure is required or permitted by law or by a Court order.
CHML may share Aggregated Data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of Aggregated Data does not reveal personal information about individual Sites users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
Disclosures by CHML are made in consistency with the applicable data protection legislation and with due respect to your privacy rights.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Retention and Access Rights
Your Personal Data is stored in our systems as long as necessary for the specific purpose(s) for which they were collected, and retained as long as required under the applicable legislation.
CHML will honour your request to access and update your personal information, provided you send your request in writing and submit the necessary proof of identity; this is for your protection. Please note that you may be charged a fee as permitted under the applicable law to meet costs in providing you with these details.
We may use information you provide to us to notify you of our on-line surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotional offers or important changes to this privacy statement. If you do not wish to receive further marketing-related emails from us, you may opt out by using the “unsubscribe” link provided or by following the instructions in any such communication you receive from us. After having opted out, your e-mail address will be completely removed from our database and you will no longer receive future communications from us.
7.Changes to this Policy
Use of the Sites signifies your consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as per the terms stated in this policy. Consent is deemed to be on your behalf and on behalf of other individuals you are representing and whose information you submit to the Sites.
9.Disclaimer Regarding Sites Access
CHML shall have no responsibility to provide you with access to the Sites or any linked Sites, or any documents, information, products, services, tools or features offered, accessed or used at or through the Sites or any of the linked sites. Further, CHML shall not be responsible or liable for the timeliness or correct sequencing of, or any damages due to the unavailability during any period of interruption or delay in service of, any of the foregoing, regardless of the cause (whether equipment, software, system, utility or data-line interruption or failure).
- How to Contact Us
Poste de Flacq 41602,